Locally Farmed Vegetables
Providing fresh vegetables weekly through a Community Supported Agriculture Scheme (CSA)
What We Do
We produce vegetables that are affordable, seasonal, fresh and local.
We have different share sizes suitable for individuals and families.
We provide a variety of items at each pickup, changing with the seasons.
Our CSA in Numbers
shares in 2019
volunteers in the steering committee
pickup each week
Why You’ll Love Us
Our food is produced with love and care for the environment, there’s no packaging involved – you bring your own reusable packaging! Community is important and therefore we organise farm visits and other gatherings to build a resilient food community around the farm.
- Fair – we aim to provide a fair income for the farmer(s) and other producers(s)
- Sustainable (agro-ecological farming methods, chemical-free)
- Empowering Community
“Delicious food and a great community!”
News & Events
- Can you help us design a new logo?Spring is a natural time for renewal! And we are looking for a new CSA Dublin logo and though it’ll be nice to harvest the creative spirit of the community and see what we, as a team, can come up with.
- International CSA DayCommunity Supported Agriculture (CSA) is the name we give to a diversity of approaches that all aim to strengthen direct farmer-eater relationships. This includes sharing risks and benefits. This is the essence of CSA.
- New Season Sign-UpThe new Dublin CSA season will start on the 7th of June and all shares must be filled by 1st June 2018 to ensure a financially viable start to the season. We can fulfill 30 full shares over the seasonContinue reading “Home”