Locally Farmed Vegetables
Providing fresh vegetables weekly through a Community Supported Agriculture Scheme (CSA)
What We Do
Our growers produce vegetables that are affordable, seasonal, fresh and local.
We have different subscription options suitable for individuals and families.
We provide a variety of items at each pickup, changing with the seasons.
Our CSA in Numbers
volunteers in the steering committee
Why You’ll Love Us
Our food is produced with love and care for the environment, there’s no packaging involved – you bring your own reusable packaging! Community is important and therefore we organise farm visits and other gatherings to build a resilient food community around the farm.
- Fair – we aim to provide a fair income for the farmer(s) and other producers(s)
- Sustainable (agro-ecological farming methods, chemical-free)
- Empowering Community
“Delicious food and a great community!”
News & Events
- Pan fried CourgettesCourgettes 2 small or 1 big Onion 1 Garlic as much as liked Sweet Paprika powder ½ tsp Oregano ½ tsp, dried or fresh Salt, pepper to taste Oil of choice (Rapeseed, Olive, Ghee etc) Dice Courgettes and Onions PeelContinue reading “Pan fried Courgettes”
- Hara Bhara KababOnly leaves/green part (no stems) of chard, kale, turnip and parsnip. 400g of mash potatoes 1 garlic clove Cumin seeds, salt, nutmeg, coriander and 2 tablespoons of olive oil 2-3 tablespoons of corn starch Vegetable oil for frying Heat theContinue reading “Hara Bhara Kabab”
- What it’s like to be a Dublin CSA steering group memberCiara Kelly has been a member of the Dublin CSA since May 2017 and volunteers her time in the CSA’s Steering Group since October 2017. Here, Ciara shares her story about how she got started with the CSA and howContinue reading “What it’s like to be a Dublin CSA steering group member”